What could be better on a hot Sunday than a chilled Strawberry Cheesecake!
This cheesecake is my family’s favorite and very easy to make
Recipe for making Strawberry Cheesecake:
200gm glucose buscuits
3 tbsp melted butter
32 ounces cream cheese, softened
1-1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup water
1 can tinned strawberries
- Grind the biscuits and mix in the melted butter with it. Line the base of the serving dish evenly and smoothly with the biscuit mixture. Put in the freezer to set.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, sugar and vanilla. Beat well. Spoon over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until filling is almost set. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Several hours before serving, prepare glaze. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Add the strawberries and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat, Cool to room temperature
- Just before serving, loosen the sides. Spoon glaze over filling, allowing some to drip down sides of cake. Serve immediately